Thursday, March 27, 2008

Different Tack

Well, after hack-a-day posted a version of the project I'd been working on, I decided I needed to do something new and unique. I think that thanks to al's suggestion (and a little sluthing on my own) I'm going to go for broke and try to incorporate some form of stereographic projection into it for a true 3d feeling, as well as incorporate the IR headset, instead of into a set of glass, into a set of behind the head earphones, and incorporate true stereographic sound as well.

That's a virtual environment. All that I'd need left to do would be to figure out how to do is wire bluetooth into your brains..... er I mean handle tactile input/output.

Anyway, while things've been slow going as work has been insane, I've got a bunch of idea's percolating, I really like playing with LED's and I have some ambitious things I'd like to do with them.

No comments: